Shellie, Micah, and Justin came up with a list of funnies. Enjoy!
You know you’re an archaeologist if:
- You look for diagnostics in your cornflakes.
- You tell your tailor that you would like a new suit in 10YR 4/5.
- After finishing a piece of chicken you look for a pink tag and a brown paper bag.
- You are just dying to clean the balks at every road construction site you pass on the highway.
- When you hear someone say, “My life is in ruins,” you suddenly feel happy and want to share your archaeological testimony.
- You separate your garden into squares and then dig one locus at a time.
- You rename your diary “My Daily Summary.”
- You keep screaming “yella, yella!” to the kids.
- You absolutely hate falafels.
- Every time someone asks you a question you want to say, “I don’t know, we’ll have to dig a little deeper to find out.”
Best of luck to you all! Farewell! Next year in Jordan!